Once your survey is launched, you will see results appear in real time on the Results page, and can start analyzing the data. One way to filter your data is by answer choices.
- On the Results page, click the Filters tab in the left menu, and scroll to the Filter by Answers section.
- Click the blue arrow to the right of a question header to jump to that question in your results.
- Click the drop-down relative to the question for which you would like to filter answer options.
- Click an answer option once to include (indicated by the blue plus), twice to exclude (indicated by the red minus), or three times to remove the selection from the filter you're building.
- Click the Click here to apply filters button at the top of the page. The page will reload with the filter(s) applied to your data, displaying only the results of respondents who did or did not select that answer option.
- Click the X to the right of a highlighted question to remove the answer options from the filter being built.
- Click the Release # active filters button to revert the data to its default view within that report.
Note: you may filter by multiple answers in the same question, or multiple answers across questions, but keep in mind that resulting data may become limited when you apply more filter criteria.
If you have any additional questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the chat bubble at the bottom right to start a conversation. We look forward to hearing from you!
Want to learn more about analyzing your data? Check out our Results Page course in the Lighthouse Academy!