Let’s take a look at virtual questions relative to tags for a moment.
- Starting at the main stats page, click on Data Lab, and then on virtual questions. As tags are now available as a logic variable, we can add them here.
- Once you have added a Virtual Question to your stats, switch to the advanced mode.
- Click the “A1.” field to access the dropdown menu now containing a tag option. Provide a value for your tag in single quotes and label it in the adjacent field.
- Add a second tag in the “A2.” field with single quotes and label it as well.
- Click Generate Data to generate the chart. This will allow you to quantify the respondents, build charts, or filter the survey data to create a virtual question based on specific tags.
Notice that the chart doesn't have the word cloud or the link to the open-ended comments. This is because we haven’t identified a specific question from which to draw that data. In order to show these, identify the question wherein the open-ended comments reside in the logic string and press “Enter”.
Once the stats update, you can see the word cloud and the open-ended comments.